Last Modified: May 24, 2018
We recognize the importance of your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated by Carrix, Inc. (“Carrix”, “us” or “we”) in connection with this website.
Information We Collect
What information we collect from visitors to our website depends upon how visitors choose to interact with us through the website. You can use most of our website without providing any personally identifiable information (“PII” or “personal information”) to us. However, your election to use our full range of services may involve providing personal information to us that identifies you or can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. Examples of PII that can be used to identify or contact you, include your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, or billing information. When you provide personal information to us, you are no longer anonymous to us.
The following is a list of types of information we may collect and ways in which it is collected:
- Information you provide. Some features of the website may require that you provide us with personal information as a condition of accessing and using those features, and some features of the website may give you the option to provide personal information. If we offer services or promotions that require registration, we will ask you for personal information such as your telephone number. If we charge a fee for any services on the website, we will request your name and credit card or other payment account information. You may of course choose to submit information to us in various ways as well, such as when you contact us by email.
- Logged information. We may automatically collect and store some information that you do not actively provide, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, the date and time of your visit, and the last website or web page you visited.
- Cookies and other internet technology.
- Cookies placed by Carrix or our partners may incorporate personal information, such as your user name and password, if any, although passwords will not be included unless you request that they be saved for automatic login.
Information Use and Disclosure
Carrix processes the PII of its website visitors for the purposes below.
- We may collect and use personal and other information to provide certain features of our website. For example, we may collect and use this information to respond to or fulfill requests or enquiries, communicate with you in general, and store user preferences.
- We may also share personal and other information with our selected suppliers, service providers, and partner websites to facilitate providing services to you. For example, we may provide such information to third parties that are involved with operating and maintaining the website (including for example where another company provides website hosting, customer support, or email message deployment services for us), performing business and sales analysis, and improving the website.
- We might collect and use non-personal (anonymous) information to measure the usage and effectiveness of our website, and improve our website. Much of this information is gathered by us or other companies using cookies or other internet technologies, as described above under “Information We Collect.”
- We use and share personal information where you have chosen to allow us to use and share that information for specific purposes. For example, you may choose to allow us to share personal information with other companies for offers or other marketing purposes, among other things.
- In connection with a significant transaction or proposed transaction involving Carrix, such as a merger or acquisition, we may transfer personal and other information to another company.
We take security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information. You should be aware, however, that no transmission over the Internet, and no electronic data storage method, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the personal information you provide us either during its transmission or its storage on our computers.
Attn: Data Privacy Officer
1131 SW Klickitat Way
Seattle, WA 98134