Specifications and services
Location: Manzana 5 y 6, Interior del Recinto Portuario, Veracruz, Ver. C.P. 91700 (19°12’10.98″ N, 96°8’12.37″ W)
Size: 49.4 acres / 20 hectares
Water Depth: 39.4 feet / 12 meters
Berths & Length: 14, with measurement varying depending on berthing position
Rail Services: Access to the public railhead
Highway Access: 13 kilometers to north, 20 kilometers to south
Cargos / Commodities Handled:
- RoRo (H&H, Mafis, machinery, etc.)
- Steel Coils
- Other Steel Products (steel plates, aluminum, beams, etc.)
Other facility facts
Warehouse & Storage: SSA Mexico’s specialized automobile facilities include the concession of 2 open yards: North Year (9.5HA) and Yard 5 (8.5HA).
Additional services for vehicles:
- 2 automatized washing cabins
- Body shop for minor repairs
- Direct distribution to dealers
- Label placement
- IT Services
External Yard for vehicles:
- Located 10kn from the current port.
- Direct connectivity to the highways that connect the states of Puebla, Mexico. Tabasco and Chiapas.
- Delimited and illuminated areas for vehicle storage.
- Security and controlled access 24/7.