Lázaro CárdenasMichoacán, México
Specifications and services
Location: 17°54’58 north latitude and 102°10’22 west longitude in the Pacific coast of Mexico Prol. Lázaro Cardenas No. 1 Col. Centro Lázaro Cardenas, Michoacán México CP. 60950
Berths: 600 meters, 2 private berths
Draft: 11 meters, 36 feet
RoRo Services: Yes
Rail Services: 6 railroad spurs inside the cayacal yard
Storage: Open air, lighted and sheltered with 46.5 hectares (115 acres) and with a static capacity for 19,000 units.
- Ro-Ro cargo (H&H, Mafis, Machinery, etc.)
- 1 Platform
- 2 Gooseneck adapted to trucks
- 2 Forklift with max capacity of 4,500 kgs.
- 1 Kalmar with max capacity of 32,000 kgs.
- 1 Taylor with max capacity of 16,000 kgs.
- 1 Taylor with max capacity of 25,000 kgs.
- 2 RoRo tracts
Highway Access: The road network in the State of Michoacán connects to Morelia and Uruapan with Lazaro Cardenas through “Autopista del Siglo XXI” (Mexico 37D). This new highway allowed shorten journey times by more than three hours and although it has one lane in each direction on the tour, has specifications via high quality, no congestion problems and gives direct access to Cayacal Island (Part east of the port of Lazaro Cardenas)
Additional services for vehicles:
- 2 automatized washing cabins
- Body shop for minor repairs
- Direct distribution to dealers
- Label placement
- IT Services